hhlife留学租房

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 2443|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

SSL stands for Secure Sockets Layer, a method of security that encrypts data ...

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2022-8-13 16:33:02 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
webmasters are exploring the possibilities, hoping that switching to SSL will improve their search rankings, it can be overwhelming trying to compare these options, let alone fully understand what you're paying for. Many SSL providers offer a multitude of add-ons, which makes comparing providers relatively difficult. This guide will help you answer several common questions so you can find the certificate that best suits your needs: What type of SSL certificate should I buy? Should I use a free certificate or buy one from a vendor? Which certificate is best
for securing a subdomain? Several areas? What warranty coverage do I need? How do I troubleshoot common installation issues? What is an SSL Certificate? Before we dive into these questions, let's cover the basics. SSL stands for Secure Sockets Layer, a method of security that encrypts data as it is transferred to a server. SSL certificates help protect the transfer of Phone Number List sensitive information such as credit card numbers, passwords and usernames, social security numbers, etc. How it works? SSL certificates use a public key and a private key, which work together to establish an encrypted connection. Typically, data sent between a browser and a web server is sent as plain text, which can make you vulnerable to hackers. Why use SSL? The benefit of using an SSL certificate is that it provides encrypted protection when transferring sensitive information online.

Indeed, the payment card industry (PCI) requires you to have an SSL certificate if you collect credit card information on your site.) SSL certificates can also help you gain the trust of your customers. and protect you against phishing schemes. Additionally, Google now provides a slight ranking boost to websites using HTTPS. Technically, Google still only looks at the first five characters of the URL, which means your site could take advantage of HTTPS without a valid certificate in place and still benefit from a ranking boost. However, as suggested by Google's Gary Illyes, stricter controls will eventually be put in place. Types of certificates There are three common types of certificates. Choosing the right one will depend on the level of security your website needs. A domain-validated SSL certificate , also known as a weak assurance certificate , is the standard type of certificate issued. Automated validation ensures that the domain name is registered and an administrator approves the request. For validation to be completed, the webmaster must either confirm via email or set up a

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|hhlife留学租房  

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 18:05 , Processed in 0.058097 second(s), 5 queries , File On.