帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2022-7-19 18:08:19 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 almain447 于 2022-7-19 16:53 编辑

Marie Haynes, Marie Haynes Consulting Pursue Relevant Links First, Then Target High Authority Links Some experts have indicated that they would of course like both links, but would prioritize highly relevant links first. “Which link to take, an authority link or a relevant link ? Of course, I would take both! What I wouldn't do is pursue the authority link first. A high authority link coming out of nowhere to a new site raises a red flag at Google. It doesn't look natural. “A highly relevant link with low authority is much more likely to be organic and not artificially constructed. Thus, I would favor relevant links and occasionally look for an authority link. “When doing outreach, I always look for similar sites and don't try to convince huge influencers to link. It takes much longer and is very often unsuccessful. I can

according to the situation: 8 Total number of respondents choosing relevance: 13 Total respondents who chose authority: 8 Conclusion I didn't expect to come away with a singular answer, and the experts I contacted made a compelling case jewelry retouching service for both relevance and authority. Relevance got a slight nod, with 13 respondents leaning towards relevance versus eight who chose authority and eight who basically said their answer changes depending on the situation. This really is a complex question that can be answered in a variety of ways. Reading the good answers , I had a few takeaways: Link building has evolved and become more marketing-centric. I noticed that all

benefit highlighted by experts in favor of relevance. Many experts have concluded that links from trusted and authoritative sites have the greatest impact on search rankings. There is no definitive answer one way or the other; Assessing link prospects should be done on a case-by -case basis. Factors such as the level of competition, what you're promoting for links, what links you already have in your backlink profile, etc., all play a role in deciding which links to pursue. We have a great, open -minded industry where people are willing to take time out of their busy days to answer hypothetical questions and debate philosophy because they're invested in fostering an informed community. Thanks Finally, I would like to thank everyone who answered my question. I know this is a complex issue and I appreciate how candid people were with

https://www.photoeditorph.com/jewelry-retouching/
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|hhlife留学租房  

GMT+8, 2024-9-25 22:25 , Processed in 0.042215 second(s), 5 queries , File On.