jobaeid 发表于 2022-8-14 21:43:04

Which Works Better: List Posts or Stories? Let’s Ask a New York Times Editor

Which Works Better: List Posts or Stories? Let’s Ask a New York Times Editor Ah, the list post. The cornerstone of so many great blogs, and an enduring source of horrible content around the web. Sometimes they’re well-researched, user-friendly, and incredibly useful. And sometimes … not. List posts are undeniably effective … and (at least at times) overused.
So how do we know when a list post is the perfect choice for a piece of content, and when we should exploreear people complaining about their web design companies. I hear the frustration in their Job Function Email Database voices and listen as they explain all the ways they’ve been let down. One day, I had the idea to capture these complaints by keeping a notepad next to the phone and writing them down. For a year, I wrote down every complaint I heard about web designers. Patterns started to emerge, helping me understand some of the broader shortcomings of our industry. For an entire year, I took notes and the list grew. Eventually, I had enough data to do some analysis, and this blog post gradually appeared: 27 Complaints about Web Design Companies. The post had almost written itself. https://www.latestdatabase.com/job-function-email-database/

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/O3PjgFqsyKm5FOYoev84HSXIhI6avLzX5ZW_7ZnlHJpol2vEuZ-f6AZ2XMk59Zur6vFJOo4GJF_xPUvXrpdFCH3cSwvKzp5jSve76FKsfOuPAfxQ3P31hiZ2mRipe0t4lrZoCdq4QjRCMkkZYQgUnT9L1OO_r7JIHlkvfa54arMQ4rOXIQ3BHyQnJhOetX83MpwwIGB9yDvFA_yLKnZfqPUOQcICyTOraErFSgMwZV7NpKpGgiWmHlIu3p7A4qRnQtBm0tnvD7ceL5WNX1dICgVKu_DWgo7osRAnbeXRttAYTMmlSYdYehN6HTX6Xq4h0cjyjylQSlXoD1At_27sZsMjxfWIStZrooCkIu37GjStqK7QXpAYkfMPACN5RiM4xWo2TbTcxUFw62I4upHiuRIEsXque3pu1JgLq1FhM4lXT0mV55gHETYOk8Wm5Mig6WG7eqV9g83y1gC0l2sBQ6XtXQHCZxJxkJR8Ut_CPZHcb4WKryxnxUjCEr8cvRaPOVxIKrIHHwdBbT4A8B00NSMwwRoRDfqwgmA2xJXGFP8a8bkr4UkAepu0vY31HuF2BYJWrLziJGUHgufWF5-H_0UdJz2SpzhRBjteCE5fIT01MDdmGXieh-QJfATrVwHjtbliua_mZnRi2dzT6yk1nONRODYKvM-GEYgFju4ORvdy1Nc42GCS9lTqrBqNCQEeBILf_sOHl7bEuVLrNC-PoDKmZrR6jYvzBxr0C-2pnhKCRlH2wnriVpSx6eKm=w1000-h600-no?authuser=0
It was right there in front of me. The topic was relevant, the structure was simple, and the voice was literally that of my target audience. It was a huge success. A list of reasons to tell stories Our minds are wired for stories. They are fundamental to human experience and understanding. When’s the last time you read a list that made you laugh or cry? Stories create a feeling

christian398 发表于 2023-1-12 08:53:02

showlive,showlive,showlive,showlive,showlive,showlive,showlive,showlive,showlive,showlive

台湾辣妹视讯聊天室,台湾辣妹视讯聊天室,台湾辣妹视讯聊天室,台湾辣妹视讯聊天室,台湾辣妹视讯聊天室,台湾辣妹视讯聊天室,台湾辣妹视讯聊天室,台湾辣妹视讯聊天室,台湾辣妹视讯聊天室,台湾辣妹视讯聊天室
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Which Works Better: List Posts or Stories? Let’s Ask a New York Times Editor